The first step in solving problems in your home is an Initial Consultation. Here’s what’s involved:
- We’ll make a prioritized list of what you want to solve.
- Talk about how your house really works.
- Do a blower door test and infrared testing (weather dependent). This helps find root causes to problems.
- We will have a good idea of the direction the solutions will take, but we won’t discuss specific solutions.
- Initials take 2.5-3.5 hours. Both decision makers should be there.
- They cost $200 during weekdays, more for evenings and weekends.
- If you’re hesitant, check out the case studies, read more on the site, or we may not be a fit for you.
Please fill out all fields so we can help you best. Thanks!
Get the HVAC Guide
It's free! Make buying a new furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump less stressful.